How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

You guys shouldn't take coins if the person pass their phase. And you shouldn't charge coins to play each hand if you complete a phase.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    YoYo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DomDom commented  · 

Tout pour faire de l'argent maintenant il faut des foins pour jouer des phases. je suis vraiment déçue après ne plus pouvoir jouer avec plusieurs amis maintenant les coins...

• Anonymous commented  · 

This sucks being charged to play every phase I liked it better when it was free

• Anonymous commented  · 

This update sucks! The game shutting down, there are constant ads playing during the phases and the system for charging coins is terrible. In order to resume or start a game, you pay 2 coins. To go to the next phase, you pay 2 coins. Whether you go to the next phase or repeat one, you pay 2 coins. There are never any free ads available to earn coins. I just paid 4 coins to resume a game.

• BreeBree commented  · 

Taking coins per phase isn't making it free. It should be coins per game.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I was under the impression that the original version would always be free to play. The other versions I can understand using coins. Game has gone down hill and I'm glad I'm not the only one upset.

• GeraGera commented  · 

They're just doing it like their crappy facebook version

• verap918verap918 commented  · 

Agree and also charge me to restart to game

• MichelleMichelle commented  · 

The instructions also do not say you will be charged coins for completing each phase. This game has really gone down hill.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! I am less inclined to play this game now because of having to use coins just to get to the next round in a single game. Please change this.

• DawnDawn commented  · 

I agree, or there should be a chance to earn coins when you finish a hand if you are charging for each round.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Agree. Why are you charging coins within a game to move to the next phase?

Feedback and Knowledge Base