How can we improve Phase 10 Free?

2 players with friend

Before we I update iOS 10. I was able to play 2 player. Now with new iOS 10. We couldn't get to play only 2 player. Can you fix it? Also score need to fix.

62 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I'm deleting this game until multiplayer allows more than 2 person games again. This is a waste of space in the meantime.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Very disappointed that multiplayer only allows 2 people now. Not worth keeping the app if only 2 people can play. Definitely a down grade in functionality - please fix as soon as possible! Thanks.

• BobBob commented  · 

The game only has the option for 2 friends now instead of multiple friends I can play. Is this intentional. I use to be able to play my mother Inlaw in PA and my wife in Kentucky. Is there a problem you are fixing or is this no longer a option.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Does anyone know how to start 2 player games??! This update killed my phase 10 fun

• MagmicAdminMagmic (Support Team, Magmic) commented  · 

Hi everyone,

When Apple recently released the iOS 10 update, they removed Game Center. This has impacted how devices feed information to games, like custom usernames, player profile photos, and 2-player multiplayer game customization. This has unfortunately impacted both iOS 10 users and players who haven't yet updated to iOS 10.

We, and many other app developers out there, have reached out to Apple to troubleshoot and fix the problem, and in the meantime we are working to resolve the issue on our end as soon as possible. We will implement a fix with an upcoming update, so please stay tuned!

-KD

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please! You've ruined the game!

Feedback and Knowledge Base