How can we improve Phase 10?

Faster Game Mode

It's so slow. I like to have the option to make game play faster.

62 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

134 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JillJill commented  · 

WAY TOO SLOW!!! Even in "fast deal mode"...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Comment supprimer les swaps et les coins?....c'est infernal!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The game is slow because of the coins and other distracted feature. I am eventually going to stop playing. I use to love playing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Last update made the game very slow and with very irritating animations that I can't be turned off:(

• Anonymous commented  · 

Option to disable change cards or

• Anonymous commented  · 

Option to disable showing points in an animated style between rounds.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Option to disable change cards or buy wild cards

• Anonymous commented  · 

Toooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww

• osuguy34osuguy34 commented  · 

Get rid of the points in between rounds, or make it faster. Get rid of the buy wild cards or change cards for tokens... Also shows down game play. Add a statistics page to seer house many matches I've won or the most or least points during a match would be nice...

• Blue CatBlue Cat commented  · 

I love that they added the faster game mode. Hello

• meheslingameheslinga commented  · 

I'd like to have a name and avatar for myself (since this is the paid version). I'd like statistics. I'd like the "accept" button to be more obvious so I don't play my hand then lose it. I'd like the cards to stick better so I don't have to fight the game to add a card to an opponent's set. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just give us the old version back. You know....the one we ACTUALLY PAID FOR.

• Anonymous commented  · 

There is also a bug...if you accidentally double-tap a card (with multiple hit options) and the game automatically plays your card where you don't want, there is no way to undo it. I lost a game because of this.

• DonDon commented  · 

Much better on the speed but it still could be faster especially when the A. I. Players are taking their turns. For example between picking up the card and discarding their card still has a delay. The previous version was very quick. They would pick a card and if they didn't have the phase to lay down they would immediately discard. This version is sluggish in that area. Otherwise once the A. I. Player does lay a phase or discard it is really fast. Thank you for the improvements though... The game is almost enjoyable again. Just speed up the the overall rate of play a little more and I would be happy...

• ShawndraShawndra commented  · 

Boring! Hate this madness!

• GrannyGranny commented  · 

I hate it its to slow i love my old game you had noright to change it on me!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This past update was great! Nice to have faster speed.

Next:
        1. Make the play area lager on the iPad. Objects don't need to be so small.
        2. Don't left align the players cards, center or right align so you don't have to drag them so far.
        3. When tapping cards for quick play, Wilds should jump to where they best help cards in your hand, not default to sets or the first left slot. Those are fine if you have no other play but when you have a run it should default to support that.
        4. If you can't do #3, then let a player move the cards they played until they discard. Don't lock them immediately.

• MeMe commented  · 

Agreed. Way toooooooo slow.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Phase 10 iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base