How can we improve Phase 10?

Next Game & Rematch

Please provide either a Next Game button or a Back button that brings you directly to the lobby. Having to go through a bunch of unnecessary steps to play next turn is super annoying!

Also would love a Rematch button please? Thx!!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NikkiNoodle1127NikkiNoodle1127 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LindaLinda commented  · 

I do not understand why they have not fixed the multiplayer mode. They know about the problem and it still has not been remedied. And this problem had existed for years.

• Anonymous commented  · 

In multiplayer mode, I have had to quit multiple games because it would not let me play when it was my turn. It also would notify me that I had a game waiting but when I went in to the list of games it wouldn't show there was one to play. Multiple times had to go through looking for the game where it was my turn. Don't like having to back way out then go back in after playing a game to play the next one. Love the game but your app is frustrating.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please make a back to games list button on the game screen having to click through multiple screens to do this is very cumbersome to when playing against opponents.

• PamPam commented  · 

Bring back 2-4 player options

• GeelchenGeelchen commented  · 

Die neue Version mit den ständigen Fragen nach Kartenaustausch etc. nervt gewaltig! Ich will einfach nur spielen - eine Runde nach der anderen. Kann man diese Möglichkeit nicht in den Gesamteinstellungen (so wie den Chat) ein- oder ausschalten?
        Und warum muß ich nach dem aktuellen Update in den kostenpflichtigen Spielmodi (Cocoa Island usw) plötzlich jede Runde neu bezahlen??? Das ist doch hoffentlich ein Fehler! Einmal fürs Spiel zahlen ist ok, aber nicht für jede Rund des Spiels!
        Langsam macht es keinen Spaß mehr!

• PastorPastor commented  · 

The new changes where you try to sell me different things after every game is annoying as a bad toothache. You took a game that I liked to unwind with and messed it up. After I win or lose, I don't want to go through the unnecessary steps. If I want a new game, I would go for it. On the verge of dropping it if you don't give the option of just replaying without the junk.

• ztamo98ztamo98 commented  · 

BRING BACK 2-4 MULTIPLAYER!!!!!

• Dan DubayDan Dubay commented  · 

I have the phase 10 pro for iOS on an iPad and iPhone. The new version is slower, but okay. However, today when selecting the icon, the game only shows the first two screens, then it reverts beck to the home screen without opening. It has been the same for both devices. I powered down the iPad and that didn't change anything. Also deleted it from the Pad and reinstalled via the App Store without changing the problem.

• DanaDana commented  · 

We cannot play this game against each other as friends! Why not????

• FefeFefe commented  · 

Cannot play multiplayer game with friends and the scores are not displaying accurately. Please correct ASAP.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add a mode to play your friends exclusively

• MikeMike commented  · 

This game was working great up until iOS 10. Now I cannot choose to play a two player game with a friend.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Need a rematch option, please.

• Msk1985Msk1985 commented  · 

This game is junk!!! It just locks up and deletes your games in the middle de!!! Need my money back!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I know, just give us the old version back. You know....the one we ACTUALLY PAID FOR.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

So, the difficult levels are pathetic. They do not play as easy, medium or hard, its just random and TOTALLY sucks. Also, i am sick of the auto players skipping me constantly even when i am coming last. In real life you skip the person who is winning. I am so angry i paid for this game, at least the previous version was slightly better, i am so frustrated i want to delete it

• Anonymous commented  · 

I do not like this version. Seems like the coding used to create this version gives to upper hand to the comp. Playing in easy mode should promote users to continue playing due to the level of achievement. Therefore encouraging them to explore harder levels of difficulty. Out of the 20+ rounds I've played with "easy" computer players, I've won 3 rounds. Those statistics should be seen during "hard" or even "medium" game play, not easy. Forcing users to give up due to the misleading level of difficulty.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great if we could play the same person again. I've been playing the same person now for a few months with multiple games. They are no longer on recent players list so now I can't have a rematch with them.

Search option of non-friend players would be great.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The new version sucks dirty donkey balls!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back old version

← Previous 1

Phase 10 iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base