How can we improve Phase 10?

Restore previous version! Playing landscape is awful and this is too childish!

267 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LisaLisa shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1605 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

The coins thing is ridiculous.

• CarrieCarrie commented  · 

Please!!!! Bring back original Phase 10!!!! At least give us that option. I really dislike this game as it is. Hate the coins. Hate the switch hand option. Hate the whole thing.

• JillJill commented  · 

I refuse to update this app on my phone bc I very much DISLIKE the new version! TOO SLOW, even on "fast" deal. Also, very childish.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Je viens d'installer la mise à jour du 2mars:vous dîtes avoir travaillé dur pour nous satisfaire ,avec l'esprit du phase 10 traditionnel,alors j'ai bêtement esperé que les coins et les swaps avaient disparu!...hélas ,ils sont toujours là et polluent le jeu!
        Quelle déception !...
        Laissez aux gens la possibilité de choisir : avec ou sans coins,swaps....

• Seanito1Seanito1 commented  · 

Please restore the previous version allowing more than 2 multiplayers! My mom, brother, and myself loved being able to play Phase 10 with each other, even though we live in different cities. Now it only gives you the option of up to two players!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hate the coins and experience also. I just want to play the game.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree with others. Coins are annoying and slow the Gaga me down. Not what I paid money to play. Want the old version back!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Restore as was, no coins or make a new version with coins for those who like coins. I hate it to slow waiting to play!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with previous posters. I only paid for this app to play the original game, no ads. The upgrades with boosts and coins is stupid and not what I paid for. Put the game back to the original game of Phase 10 without the stupid stuff.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Give those of us who bought the game the ability to play the version we purchased! This upgrade is AWFUL!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This was a favorite go to game of mine. It was quick, the transitions between rounds were fast, you were dealt skips and wilds at normal chance rates (I'm a mathematician), and best of all, you weren't bombarded with in-App purchases TWICE every round. That's at least 20 if not 30 times in a single game.

But it is no more. With a paid version, I shouldn't have to wait through so many pop-ups, animations and ploys to get me to spend more money. Worst of all, the probability rate of being dealt a skip or wild is less than reality. This is the same ploy used within video poker. It's an illusion of winning when in reality the deck is digitally stacked. From a consumer perspective, you don't buy a game and then also have In-app purchases. Also the transitions, pointless animations, and aforementioned harassment to buy cheats every round makes elongated what once was a quick and fun game to play. I wish the developers wouldn't be greedy and listen to their PAYING customers. Terrible, terrible user experience.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Je n'ai pas le courage de terminer la partie commencée:trop long les swaps et coins ...
        Pourquoi imposer aux gens un jeu qu'ils n'ont pas acheté ? Car ils l'ont PAYÉ ! C'est malhonnête !
        De plus je vous signale que le mot"SAUTÊ" n'existe pas en français !!!
        Peut- être avez vous voulu dire :SAUTE ,ou SAUTER?...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree. The new extras are annoying and you have to wait to be able to just play the normal game. I see the cards were enlarged for the player but you still can't see the other players cards. They are way too small.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Do not like the new coin feature. Allow game to be played with or without it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with most complaints here. Also...I hate that Coin thing that pops up no...and I have to wait for it to go away. There is no opt out if you do not play for coins...which I do not.

With that and the commercials, makes me not want to play.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed with many other complaints and reviews I've read since the changes. I paid for a version now I'm supposed to pay more? No thanks especially this! This is not what I paid for. Fix it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The coins and power ups are SO annoying just let us play without all the extras!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Every time I think that the morons at Magmic can't make things worse, they come out with a new version that sucks more than the previous one.

Fortunately, I still have an old copy of the app from a few years ago. So I reverted to that and can play the original version in bliss while ignoring all of the new garbage such as the unbelievably sleazy coin thing and the more difficult to play landscape interface.

I can't believe how badly they have screwed up what was once a great game. For those who recently purchased the game: NEVER UPGRADE! Based on past history, every upgrade you make will make things even worse.

• Karen EgglestonKaren Eggleston commented  · 

Please go back to old version, this is not fun anymore and not what I paid for.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is terrible! Can you put in a normal version that just lets you play the game please?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 80 81

Phase 10 iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base