How can we improve Phase 10?

Restore previous version! Playing landscape is awful and this is too childish!

267 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LisaLisa shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1624 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Seriously the world doesn't need to be bigger faster better. Sometimes simple IS the better option. Let me play the older version no coin junk

• Stephen BuzaStephen Buza commented  · 

I paid you to get rid of ads. Why do I now have powerups ads? Get rid of the ads. I already paid you.

• mab0211mab0211 commented  · 

Dislike the changes you made. I am ready to remove if not changed back

• Anonymous commented  · 

Totalement d'accord !
        Rendez nous le jeu d'origine que nous avons acheté !

• BeverlyBeverly commented  · 

I purchased the Master's Edition of Phase 10 a very long time ago. I bought it because I enjoy the actual card game deluxe edition where the idea of going for any phase you want on any round. Now you have changed it up for this stupid game without any of the original phases. I hate this! I bought a specific version and it should not change at your whim. If you want this version - add it as another version of the game but give me back what I paid for. I think this borders on theft when you completely and totally change the version I paid for and then on top of that - want more money for a bunch of different versions within the game as well! All of the feedback is saying the same thing - listen to your customers and give us back the game we bought!

• StacyStacy commented  · 

I miss the old version of Masters and I do not like all thE coin options. Please go back to the original games. Thanks

• HLHL commented  · 

Yes, please restore to the version that I paid for.

• maya.krotinmaya.krotin commented  · 

Can't stand the new version of masters. Annoying ,please return the old version with an option of a new one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't want to play with color runs in all of the phases in the Masters version. Would like it back like the original phases.

• RksueRksue commented  · 

I paid for a premium addition a while ago so it would be add free. There were none of these stupid coins or buy power ups. If you wanted to create this type of game you should have given it another name that people could buy. It is ridiculous that I now have to play a game that I did not buy. Remove the garbage and give me my game back.
        Won't purchase anymore of your products. I feel scammed by your bait and switch tactics.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please restore the original version. If not PLEASE make it an option to get rid of the swap hands things. I consider that cheating and I don't want to. EVER.

• LisaLisa commented  · 

I want to play this game because I miss it but I stop playing because it's annoying! I start playing after a while of not playing only to end up back here complaining because it's sucks! I detest the coin system, it's so grating on my nerves. NO I do NOT want to swap hands! Stop stop stop ruining my favorite game.

• deehdeeh commented  · 

My cards get less!!!! I sometimes have less than 10 cards in my hand. Cards go missing between turns. I've had 8 before. Not so good if you're plating a run of 9!!!

Also, all the clicking required to get to the game screen is ridiculous. Should be one click!!

Get rid of the coins - I don't know anybody who cares about them

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why did they start charging one coin per hand? Obviously to make more money! I played this game everyday to help me unwind but now that they're doing this money grab BS I'll look for another game.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When I try to place a Wild on the right end of a run, it always goes to the left.

It will notify me of being my turn, but there will be no games that are ready.

Many games keep freezing, when it is my turn, resulting in me having to quit.

Before I get my phase, my cards vanish, leaving me with only 8 in my hand.

I can't stand the coin / power up things. I want a fair, classic game. There should be an option to enable/disable power ups.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why are the scores reset to zero when you resume a previously started game in masters edition??? Every time your company updates this game it gets worse than previous version!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Vous avez gagné! Les gens ne donnent même plus leur avis...ils ont compris que vous vous en moquez complètement !
        Vous leur avez pris leur argent et leur jeu préféré !
        Alors ,dégoûtés ils vont jouer ailleurs...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I hate hate hate this updated version. Makes me not want to play anymore. I used to play. While I was winding down from a long day at work. Now it's not that simple. Bring back the original version. PLEASE

• GigiGigi commented  · 

I really hate all the things you've done to phase 10 could you please bring back the original game that I bought. That's all I want is the original game that I purchased.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The coins thing is ridiculous.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 81 82

Phase 10 iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base