How can we improve Phase 10?

Restore previous version! Playing landscape is awful and this is too childish!

267 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LisaLisa shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1640 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please restore the original 'classic ' phases to the Master Version! We paid for the original version because we enjoy the phases it came with. Please switch the Phase Ten Master phases back to the regular 'classic' phases it originally came with.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I like the original master version. Will not play this one

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree Trisha, why did I buy the game to begin with if I have to buy coins as well?

• TrishaTrisha commented  · 

It would be nice to play the new levels since I purchased the game. However I am unable to due to not having coins. I have to buy coins, so why did I buy the game. I should of stayed with the free version, or bought each new pack without the use of coins

• Anonymous commented  · 

Lisez vous ce blog? Êtes vous satisfaits des commentaires?
        Avez vous l'intention d'en tenir compte un jour?
        On veut simplement le jeu que nous avons acheté! Mais vous nous ferez peut-être payer bientôt pour supprimer les coins ,swaps ,et autres inventions horripilantes...

• SpagsSpags commented  · 

Game constantly crashes on me so I can't get past game 6 - VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want to be able to choose if I want to play the weekend edition or not! I don't like being forced to play.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Okay so I've decided I can deal with the new phases. I'll just stop playing on the crappy weeks. This weeks is good because it's mind numbing and easy to pass time. That last week with all those color runs was so annoying I couldn't enjoy a game. Hopefully the good will balance out the bad.

• JWJJWJ commented  · 

I want the original phases back. That's why I bought the masters edition. Changing them makes the game no fun to play. If you want to fool with that stuff, create a different version.

• LyssaLyssa commented  · 

Ditto Beverly! Bring back what we PAID for!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Beverly said it perfectly. This new weekly phase changing is annoying and NOT fun. I also agree with others about the coins. Why not leave the ones that have different phases and take the coin purchase off and then leave Masters Edition alone. We paid money for the Masters game and then for you to make these arbitrary changes for no reasons really feels like a slap in the face.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would prefer not to have to play landscape and agree that should not have to use coins after paying!!!

• kleegkleeg commented  · 

I agree with Beverly. I hate this stupid made up phases thing you are doing. I want to play the pro gam or the original game. That is what I bought.

• MeMe commented  · 

I paid to NOT have to use coins to play. This is lame. I want my money back.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Old version so much better. Go back!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Seriously the world doesn't need to be bigger faster better. Sometimes simple IS the better option. Let me play the older version no coin junk

• Stephen BuzaStephen Buza commented  · 

I paid you to get rid of ads. Why do I now have powerups ads? Get rid of the ads. I already paid you.

• mab0211mab0211 commented  · 

Dislike the changes you made. I am ready to remove if not changed back

• Anonymous commented  · 

Totalement d'accord !
        Rendez nous le jeu d'origine que nous avons acheté !

← Previous 1 3 4 5 81 82

Phase 10 iOS

Feedback and Knowledge Base