Do you have feedback for Skip-Bo Android?

FIX ISSUES PLEASE!

I have been having trouble with this app. It keeps shutting down in the middle of games and when I play on the host game with my friend it's not showing all the games we have going. My screen will show us playing 3 games and we will play a few hands and then either mine or her screen will show us playing only 1 hand with each other and will have it as waiting on the her one to play and she nor I will have those hands on screen. It repeatedly shuts down in the middle of game no matter what. I have cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled several times.
I purchased this back in 2015 and haven't had a problem until recent. I love playing this game and have the card game as well. She and I both are very unhappy because of the recent problems we are having and would like to see it fixed ASAP. If not I guess we spent the money in 2015 for no reason and just need to uninstall..
PLEASE fix whatever issues this is.. I beg of you, we love playing this game and when we can't get together and play, we play online.
Have a great day and THANK YOU for your immediate attention to his matter.
I play on my Samsung tablet android version 4.4.4

Christy Adkinson
christyadkinson06@gmail.com

Christy Adkinson

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook