How can we improve Phase 10 Facebook?

Give me the energy I paid for!

They took 15 dollars from mypaypal and I never got energy!!! RIPPED OFF!!

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cassandra JonesCassandra Jones shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I paid for the energy and did not receive. Charged my bank account already and nothing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This game is a rip off! Paid twice for energy and never received them or a refund. Even Facebook would not help to get a refund!!

• sandysandy commented  · 

i have bought energy three times and never received them. please fix this for me

• Anonymous commented  · 

So, this is really rediculous!! Really everyone make sure you do not purchase any energy because you will not receive them and if you look at all the other notes on here from other people that bought energy they never received them either!!!And also no one from this company never answered any of these posts

• KimKim commented  · 

Happened to me twice today ... first was for 1.99 and second for 8.99 .... either you owe me 10.98 US funds or 105 energy credits ........ will report to paypal if not rectified !!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just bought $4.99 worth of energy and never received it! I have the notification that I paid it.
        Do I just lose it?

• MarthaMartha commented  · 

This happened to me on 3/29/17. My $8.99 was paid through paypal and I still haven't received the extra energy. Before you ask, yes, I had an internet connection.

Please advise!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I paid 4.99 first never received 45 energy coins , then I paid 1.99 after that and I still did not receive energy coins!!! Whats going on

Feedback and Knowledge Base