How can we improve Phase 10 Facebook?

I purchase more life and it didn't load?

Why didn't my life reload after my purchase.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MICHELLE Y KINGMICHELLE Y KING shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • seashorewalker842seashorewalker842 commented  · 

I purchased 2 energies 2 times but none of them did not load. I got assistance from a person who did not read fully my request and only gave me back 15 energies instead of the 2nd energy I was charged for but never given. I don't want to dispute this with my bank. From what I have been told there was a facebook problem. Pleaase give me my 2nd purchase of 15 energies and I promise you I will never ever both you again with these purchases. I simply don't want to dispute this with my bank.

• Carol BargeCarol Barge commented  · 

I just purchased lives and my credit was charged but no lives...

• JudeJude commented  · 

Re: Angela's comment on 1/28/17: Consider yourself very lucky to have gotten a refund and things straightened out about your account!! I am out over $100 for energy as well as coins on Phase 10 on Facebook. Each time it happened I would contact support (at least 10 letters have been sent) and to this day, I have NEVER been contacted about any of them for any kind of resolution to the problem! I am offended that the support team for this site doesn't care enough to at least respond to let me know they got my information. Hopefully this will be seen by a staff member that cares enough to do something about it!! Thanks........

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am having the same problem! How do you get a refund? Does anyone get the power they buy? Getting pretty mad about this

• Anonymous commented  · 

I purchased the 90 pack and it said it loaded successfully, but it didn't. When do I get my purchase?

• Mike WolfmanMike Wolfman commented  · 

I also purchased the 45 pack and it did not load.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I purchase more life twice and didn't get it! Got the email that said I bought it!

• AngelaAngela commented  · 

I have tried purchasing the 45 pack 3 times already and they never load. The first two were refunded already but I am tired of having to request refunds.

Feedback and Knowledge Base